Friday, August 7, 2009

Catfish Gaboo.........

I just concocted this delicious mess for my lunch today! Soo yummy and good for you. Very good for my WW journey and only 4 points per 1.5 cup serving.

I'll post the recipe for you to try as well!

CATFISH GABOO..........by Goodwife Farm

makes 4 (1.5 cup) servings

1 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 TBSP minced garlic
2 cups water
1 chicken boullion cube
1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 cup diced potatoes
9 oz boneless catfish fillet, cut into bite size pieces
2 tsp garlic powder
1 cup frozen spinach
1/4 cup cider vinegar

Combine all ingredients except spinach and vinegar in large saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook until potatoes are tender and catfish flakes easily (about 20-30 minutes). Add spinach and cider vinegar, simmer until spinach is heated through (about 10 minutes more)

Serve this with 1/2 a sandwich or some crusty garlic bread. Delicious!

Till next time.......... I'm unTHICKIN and soTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!