Tuesday, August 11, 2009

5 week weigh in.........

K, so I lost .6 lbs..........but it's still a loss and not a gain so I'm trying to be happy. I told EJ the other night that God would test me..........make me want this. I am happy about it. I know there will be weeks of gain and weeks of losses that are bigger and losses that are smaller. It's all the journey to a healthy mindset and a healthy body. That's my goal anyway, to become strong and healthy.

So anyhoo, things are good, I've lost a total of 10.4 lbs yaaay me! I got my 5lb and 5 more lb milestones from WW so that's really cool. I like to see those happy little stars down there smiling at me! I'm losing inches on my hips and thighs at a rapid rate too! 2.5 inches off of my hips and 2.5 inches off of each of my thighs, which as anybody who knows me knows that's my problem areas! lol

K till next time......i'm.....unTHICKIN and soTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!