Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Victory!

Last month when I began working out I printed off some workouts from WW. One of the ones that I printed off was an arm workout and it included triangle pushups. I can do regular pushups (knees down, not plank position) without much trouble. I can usually do about 3 sets of 25 reps of regular pushups. When I began that workout from WW, I couldn't even do one triangle pushup! Today I thought I'd try doing them again after my regular workout was over. I was able to do them! I did 2 sets of 10 reps. I'm so excited! I also increased my weight that I am working out with.

I am now doing 11lbs on my bicep curls (that doesn't include the weight of the actual metal dumbell bar) 2 sets of 8 reps, 25 lbs on my overhead triceps extensions, 25 lbs on my french presses, and 25 lbs on my biceps curls with the straight bar. Again, none of those weights include the weight of the actual bar. I just count the amount of weight plates that I'm putting on. I'm going to add in bench pressing and narrow grip bench pressing, as well as some dumbell lateral raises.

I've always enjoyed lifting weights. It makes me feel so strong and fit! I've never stuck with it this long or this consistently before so that makes me feel good too!

Hope all of you are having a great day (that means you Sis, cause I know you are the only one who reads this.....oh and you too Deb ;)

Till next time......I'm sounTHICKIN and gettingtightandTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!