Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here is the pic......

Picture on the top is the starting photo.....July 7, 2009 Picture on the bottom is this morning......August 4, 2009 One month after beginning the program and 9.8 lbs down! Visually not much of a difference, but I sure do feel it in my clothes and the way I feel about myself. Still, Pollyanna Happypants just doesn't understand who in the heck the fat girl in the picture is since Jennifer Aniston lives in her head................oh well this time next year, maybe she will stop being so camera shy and actually show up in a photograph! lol


Have a great day everybody and I hope that your life has more good days than bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!