Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank you to my Jesus!

Today is my weigh in day as you all know (all three of my faithful readers, lol) When I got on the scale I had lost 3.2 lbs this week! Yiiippeeeeeeeeee! Wow, my hands truly flew up to cover my face and I squealed "Thank You God! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!" I can't believe that I am doing this. I can't believe how strong and healthy I feel. I truly feel like this is something that I can do for the rest of my life! I truly feel like it really can be a lifestyle change, an investment in my health! I'm so thankful for the online WW community that is so supportive and understanding. It's so nice to know that I can blog about something and somebody will leave me a comment or post something on my wall letting me know that they are right there with me, feeling it, living it, or that they've been there at some time in the past. I'm very thankful to God for sending me to WW!

This is where I am at in week 6 of my weight loss journey..........
Starting weight..... 229
Current weight..... 215.4
Total loss............... 13.6

I've achieved my initial goal of a reduction of 5% of my body weight which was very exciting. My next goal is to lose 10% of my beginning weight which will be to weigh 206. When I reach that goal then I will set another goal. I think that the setting of smaller goals makes this much more doable than just saying that I want to weigh a certain amount. Getting those little stars from WW means so much to me!

Thanks so much to everybody who has been so supportive, my new friends from WW and most especially my sister, who is always ready to listen and be there for me!

Love to you all.............till next time...........I'm unTHICKIN and sosweetlyTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!