Saturday, August 1, 2009

TOM is visiting........

Well TOM finally showed up and boy is he a pain in the tookis! He makes me so hungry and restless and my legs hurt and I'm cranky. I don't much care for TOM. I've been positively starving all day today and it's all because of TOM. At least he only stays a few days and then moves on until his next scheduled visit. I'm staying on my WW plan though and it's all good.

I'm getting a treadmill this weekend (or else picking it up Tuesday, not sure which yet) so I'm excited about that. I can't believe how much I'm enjoying exercising! I really like it alot. I'm working out 5 days a week currently, and once in awhile I work out on Saturday or Sunday as well. I feel like I should be giving my body a rest, but I really like working out!

Well I totally have nothing to say.......except that things are going well still!

Till next time........I'm unTHICKIN and soTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!