Monday, August 3, 2009

Much better today!

I'm feeling so much better today! I know it's all hormonal and so after a good night's sleep last night and doing my work out this morning I'm much better. I get like this every month and you'd think I'd be used to it by now but such is the joy of being a woman. When I was a kid, before I had a kid, I never had a day of PMS, never even once. I used to make fun of girls at school who suffered with it. Then I had Shayla and now I get horrid PMS. I guess that's what I get for making fun huh!

Yesterday, because I was in a funk, I didn't drink enough, and that gave me a raging headache, which just made the funk all the worse! I also don't work out on the weekends because I work out 5 days a week. I'm thinking that I need to do some type of exercise either Saturday or Sunday just because it makes me feel better, but I just didn't know if I needed to give my body a rest or what. I'll get it all figured out. What I really should do is make it a point to ride on both of those days because that is a bit of exercise but not too taxing and it's a good morale boost to get on Champ and go!

Well just wanted to let you all know (if anybody even reads this silly thing, lol) that I'm feeling much better today. Tomorrow is my weigh day and it marks one month on WW so I'll be updating a picture. I can't even believe that a month has gone by, it has flown!

Till tomorrow...........I'm once again unTHICKIN and soslimminTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!