Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weigh Day!

Today is my one month anniversary of being on the WW plan. I've lost 9.8 lbs total! Yipee! This week I lost a little over 2 lbs. When I logged my weight on WW, they told me that I'm losing too fast and need to slow down. Not exactly sure how to do that as I feel like I'm eating a TON of food, but it's all good healthy stuff. I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. If I want to eat out (which we do about once a week) I'm going to do it, track it (with WW) and move on.

I feel so great! Still working out 5 days a week which is pretty incredible for me cause in the past I've been a certified exercise hater and I really enjoy it. Don't get me wrong, at times I have to force myself to get out there and do it, but I feel better afterwards!

I'll post an updated pic later today! Have a good one everybody!

Till next time......I'm so unTHICKIN and sototallyTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!