Thursday, August 20, 2009

Made a discovery....


I love working out. I know I know, it might not sound all that earth shattering, but this is coming from a person who won't walk 2 blocks to the grocery store to buy a package of kool aid! Isn't that why I own a car? I mean seriously.........However, that said I've been working out 6 days a week for 6 weeks now and I love it! It makes me feel so strong and powerful and healthy and just really really good. I urge anybody who thinks they don't like it to give it a shot. Keep trying until you find an activity that you enjoy......rowing machine, elliptical, treadmill, swimming, walking the dog, whatever and DO IT! I'll bet you'll come to love it as much as I do! And even if you don't come to love it.........think of it as an real investment in your health. I'm much more capable of doing this program because I am thinking of it less in terms of weight lost and more in terms of being strong and healthy. The weight is just a really nice kicker!




Have a great day and remember........together we'llbesounTHICKIN and gettinfitandTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!