Sunday, March 21, 2010

Well, well, well........

I'd like to report that Saturday was a good day, food choice wise, but it wasn't!  Lets just say that I ended the glut-fest by eating Mexican food with Mr. Neighbor, and soon to be Mrs. Neighbor.  Mr Neighbor and soon to be Mrs. Neighbor are more than 10 years younger than us.  We get along well with them though, and decided to go see the movie The Bounty Hunter.  Before going to the movie we went and ate at the local Mexican restaurant.  The Man had cheese fries, cuz he doesn't "do" ethnic food.  He didn't like the cheese fries either, poor guy, cuz it was different kind of cheese they put on them.  Anywho, the movie was fantastically funny and I laughed myself silly.  We are for sure buying it on DVD when it comes out.  It was a fun evening, but another terrible eating day for me. 

On a bright note though, I got up this morning and The Man and I went for a 40 minute walk in the brisk cold!  I did my 200 crunches and am totally OP so far. 

Never fear dear ones, I'll battle myself back, it's just a process right now.  Right now I'm hunkered down in the trenches, and my demon is taking pot shots at me continually.  I've taken quite a few hits, lost some blood, but infection isn't setting in and moral is still high.  I'm still ok, and soon the tide will turn back in my favor.  I'm not giving in, or giving up and that's the biggest part of the battle!

Till next time..........I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!