Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Scenes and Scriptures.........






Song of Solomon
2:12
Flowers appear on the earth; the seasons of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.

I was outside hanging wash on the line, watching my goats, talking to God. I was praying for my blog friends, just talking to God in general as I like to do. I had my camera with me and after getting the wash on the line, I began wandering around looking for good photos to take. I asked God to inspire me, to show me what would be a good picture for this week's Sunday Scenes and Scriptures. After wandering about taking pictures of different things, I was getting ready to head in. I looked up and saw this dove in our maple tree. Thank you Lord Jesus, for always showing me the way!  The other dove picture is from when we built our hay barn a couple years ago.  I was on a ladder after a brief rainshower.  I looked up and saw this dove sitting on her nest. 

GOD BLESS.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!