Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Little By Little............

I'm making my way back! Down 2.2 at WI today, that means 2 lbs to go to get back where I was before my 5 lb gain of two weeks ago. I've had 3 OP days and that in itself feels wonderful! I'm so very thankful to all my buddies that are so supportive, loving, encouraging, and just downright awesome folks who I feel blessed to know!

It's said so much but it's so true together we CAN do this!!!

Till next time...........I'm unTHICKINandohsoTHINNIN

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's awesome! I actually weighed Saturday when I said I wouldn't. Couldn't help myself. I was up one pound from my previous lost. Not as bad as I thought. Went to a sports medicine doctor today about my leg. Was told not to run!!! Now I'm trying to convince the husband to just let me run my race on Saturday then I won't run. He's not going for it right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so sorry! That stinks, but listen to The Husband and the doctor! If you take it easy for awhile, you will be back running that much quicker! If you try the race, you might really hurt yourself and be out for a long time!! I'll say a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!