Wednesday, September 2, 2009

8 week weigh in....


Above is at start of WW, July 7, 2009 Below is August 31, 2009


I'm down a little over a pound this week. Yipee! I feel good, think I'm settling into the program. I still have my moments where I get discouraged thinking about how far I have to go, but I know that I'll get there and every single day I'm getting stronger, more fit, and healthy. I've lost a total of 15 lbs in my 8 weeks and I'm very happy with that. I've worked for every single pound and that is pretty cool! The picture attached is of me last night. When my husband took it and I looked at it I said, "what a fat hog" and my love frowned at me. I can't help it though. I mean I'm not going to lie to myself or sugar coat things! I then put the photo side by side with my beginning photo and did a comparison. At first I couldn't tell any difference except for my face, but then my hubby started pointing out differences. He is very encouraging to me and that's great!

Till next time.......I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!