Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My hubby........sorry if it's TMI...

I'd just like to take this time to introduce you all to my husband. He is the most amazing man and I love him so much. He is my best friend, my lover, my provider, and so many other things that I can't even express in words.

My husband is so fit and sexy. I ask him all the time what I did to deserve him, and of course he always says.........I just don't know. lol He's funny and snarky (like me) and silly and he knows how to laugh.

My husband has never ever made me feel unattractive. He has never made me feel fat, or frumpy, or unsexy. He once told me that I turned him on more fully clothed than any other woman did buck nekkid! That's a fabulous thing to have in a mate. I often wonder what others think when they see us together. I wonder if they are asking themselves what a guy like that is doing with a fat chick. My intimate life has been and is still amazing, no matter what my weight is doing, no matter if I'm heavy or thin. My husband desires me (alot) and it is because he loves ME, the me that makes up who Sarah is, not the outer package. Once again, that is a fabulous thing to have in a partner. We are truly partners in every sense of the word. There is no one on earth that I'd rather spend time with than him. If I have a choice of being with him or going somewhere with somebody else, I'm going to spend my time with him. Not because I have to, or because he insists it be that way, simply because he is truly my best friend in the world.

I thank God for my husband every single day. Even after 13 years of marriage we still say thank you to each other after every time we make love. Having an amazing man (or woman) to spend your life with is a gift from God and not to be taken lightly. I don't take my husband lightly, and this morning I just felt compelled to blog about him!

still unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!