Tuesday, September 22, 2009

11 week Weigh In.....

I'm down 2 more pounds for a total loss of 20.2 lbs! Whoo hoo!!

I was very nervous about weighing. I've been following the plan, working out, getting all my healthy checks in, but TOM is tickling me and I was just a little bit afraid that he might cause me to have a small gain this week. I tell myself that it doesn't matter what the scale says as long as I am on plan and I mean it, but it's still a bummer if you don't have a loss or you have a small gain. It's going to happen and it's ok when it does, you just keep on keepin on!

That said, I was very glad that I lost 2 pounds and I dropped to my knees right there in the bathroom to thank my Maker. He is giving me the strength to do this and I couldn't get through one single day without His guidance and love, not only in my weight loss journey, but in every aspect of my day!

I also couldn't get by without the support of my wonderful family, especially my sister, and all of the new friends I've made here on the WW community! The support and encouragement are a wonderful gift and I'm thankful for every one of you! :) *sniff*sniff* K I'm done now!

Till next time......I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!