Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ode to my bones....


I always knew I had bones. I mean my flesh didn't melt to the floor and I was able to stand upright so they must be in there somewhere right? I just never had visual conformation that they were in there! Lately it seems that every day I discover a new bone that I didn't know I had. I'm enjoying just how sexy the graceful shadow of a collar bone can be. This morning as hubby and I were relaxing in bed before starting our day, I reached my hand up to stroke his face and was surprised and excited to discover a little bone in my wrist just under my thumb. I sure didn't know there was a delicate little bone there! I've noticed that my elbows are pointier and my neck is getting thinner. It feels good. It feels sexy. It feels powerful.
Til next time..I'm unTHICKIN and soTHINNIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!