Friday, September 11, 2009

What a way to start the day.....


How do you get doggie diarrhea out a berber carpet, does enybaee know?? As I staggered out of bed this morning at 4 am as I do every morning my hubby gleefully declared from the bathroom...Boy are you gonna have fun this morning! This of course makes my eyes narrow cause I know my beloved far too well. I felt my face crumple as I said....What??? He says, Well Annie must have had a bit of a digestive disturbance last night......oh dear........this ain't gonna be good. See Annie is my daughter's black lab/bluetick coonhound. She is my daughter's love and she sleeps in her room, right next to her bed. My daughter could sleep through the burning of Atlanta and not wake up even as the fire brigade was dousing her bed to put out the flames. Evidently Annie really really really hadda go bafroom and daughter didn't wake up to let her out. Our room is on the opposite side of the house so of course we didn't hear her.

In case you are wondering where I'm at today.....I'm packing up the house. I've decided it will just be easier to move rather than clean this free-cockin mess up! If you have any fabulous ideas please email them to goodgraciousdogcrapisstinkyandmaybei'llhavetokillthisdog@pleasejustshootme.com
Otherwise, I'll let you all know my forwarding address!

Till next time......I've got my nose plugged but still unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!