Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WI........

This morning I got on the scale and I'm down another 2.2 lbs!  Yaaay me!  I took all last week off from working out to let my body rest and recover so that I'm ready to begin Stage 2 of New Rules.  That's what I do today and I'm excited.  It's a new sequence of exercises with several new exercises in there as well.  My body is fitter and tighter than it's ever been, and I feel great.  I really don't have much to report, things are going great and I couldn't be happier with the WW program.  I may at some point in the future consolidate this blog with my main farm blog, but I haven't decided yet. 

Hope you are all well, fit, and fabulous! 

Till next time...........I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

3 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!!!! Sometimes we need to let the body rest and it worked out well for ya! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with The Wife -- I found that I had to occasionally change it up... and I also found that my weigh ins were not reflective of the week I just finished but the week before... Great job - I'm glad you are feeling wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, you go girl. You look fantastic and this Ozarks farm chick applauds ya'll for livin' the healthy life. I found sometimes when I got stuck I'd eat that piece of cake or whatever then I got back to the program of losing. Ya just gotta shake it up sometimes.

    God bless and have a glorious day from the hills and hollers of the Missouri Ponderosa!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!