Thursday, February 18, 2010

Whew.....Busy, busy, busy!

The man is on vacation this week, and if you are interested in what we've been doing, you can go here, http://www.goodwifefarm.com/

I was down 8/10 of a pound on Tuesday so I'm at 181 lbs right now.  That's 48 lbs down and close to 50 lbs gone (tee hee, I'm such a math wizard)

I haven't worked out this week because of what we've got going on (see above link) but I'm feeling good!

I'm very seriously considering combining this blog with my main blog.  Please let me know in the comments section if this would bother you readers.  I tag all my posts, so if I did this and you didn't want to read my day to day homesteading activities you could just click on the posts with the WW or weight loss label. 

I hope you are all well, fit and fabulous!

Till next time...........I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

1 comment:

  1. Just think you have lost a small person... keep up the great work! And the work you are doing at home is wonderful -- like I said I need to hire you guys!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!