Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Package for the Goodwife.........

Hmmmm, what can it be?

Let's open it and see!

How beautiful!  I think I could have gotten one even bigger, but that's ok, I still like it!
  Now I need a matching one for down the hall......
And this one too, it's perfect!  Looks great in front of the tub!

I ordered these rugs from an ebay store.  They are new braided wool rugs and they are handmade in the USA, which was a big selling point for me!  They are just gorgeous and very very well made.  Heirlooms they shall become, but it just isn't complete until........


There, that's better!


Till next time..........GOD BLESS FROM GOODWIFE FARM!

3 comments:

  1. Looks nice! There is nothing as homey as braided rugs on a hardwood floor! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your comment on homeschooling and want to wish you luck. It can & will be frustrating in the beginning but it does get better. I find much comfort in reading other homeschoolers stories, especially when we have had a bad day or week.It makes me realize that I'm not the only one having these kind of days. In the end I just take a step back, collect my thoughts and then jump back in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks so great, and those rugs just make everything look so warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!