Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thickin and Thinnin Update......

K, so I mentioned over at my other blog that I was going to start posting everything here to simplify things. On my WI on Tuesday I was up 2.6 lbs, which wasn't near as bad as it could've been considering my week last week. I haven't gotten started back with working out this week after taking last week off due to our remodel. Now I have a bladder infection (silly Goodwife, drinking that nasty soda!!) and just don't feel good at all, so the workout will have to wait till I'm feeling better. I'm back on the straight and narrow with eating clean though so that feels good!

Till next time.........I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sucking right now. Seems as though February was not my month. Gonna start fresh in March.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!