Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Official...........

Stage Two really stinks!  LOL!  Wow, I don't like this at all.  It's very difficult for me and instead of feeling strong and fit, I feel awkward and unbalanced.  I don't like that feeling, but I know the only way to overcome it is to continue doing the exercises.  So as usual I shall "endeavor to persevere" and I know it will get better.  Even if it doesn't, Stage Two only lasts 3 weeks and then I'm on to Stage 3, so there is always hope! 

Ps........anybody know where I'm quoting "endeavor to persevere" from?  It's one of our favorite movies......

Till next time......I'm struggling along but unTHICKINand valiantly endeavoring to persevere theTHINNIN!

1 comment:

  1. Nope, I'm horrible at movie quotes unless it's from Austin Powers. ;-) Got three weeks to get thru. You can do it. I went back to the gym today. Weight training at home just isn't the same for me. It felt so good.

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!