Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things are good!

Tonight Shayla and I took a one mile walk (baby steps here baby steps) A mile is a nice jaunt for the two of us and we had a great time. We jogged a little bit and walked most of it. It was great to be out with my girly laughing, talking and encouraging each other!

I'm almost done with my third week and I can't even believe it. I do my third weigh in on Tuesday. I feel good and I'm not that concerned with what the scale says. Of course I'm hoping for at least a one pound loss, but I know that I'm exercising and eating healthy so what will be will be! I'm having a BLAST with the recipe builder feature on WW. I LOVE to cook so this is an awesome program for a gal like me. I can think about food all the time and work up new and exciting (and healthy) recipes and then try them, knowing that they are good for me.

Well not much to say. I want a treadmill and I asked EJ if I kept up with my exercising if he would buy me a treadmill for Christmas. He (being the weightlifting fitness buff that he is) said of course he would! So that's pretty darned exciting. I've wanted to run/jog my whole life, but never thought (for whatever reason) that I could do it. It's my goal to be running/jogging two miles by spring. I know that isn't a lofty goal, but it's a big one for me!

Hope you are all well and happy!

Till next time.......I'm unTHICKIN and soTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!