Thursday, July 16, 2009

I did it!!!

I finally made it through the entirety of program 2 on my elliptical. Oh dreaded program two, with your 30 minutes of extreme resistance alternating with almost no resistance but warp speed! I did it just now for the first time without having to stop and rest! lol..........YAY ME! It's amazing how little it takes to thrill me! I had to rush in here with sweat streaming to call my hubby and tell him the good news. He said (in typical Daddy P fashion)........"good"...........LMAO! He's an animated guy my hub-unit. Anywho, I'm headed out to ride Champ for a bit......just wanted to share with you, my faithful readers, that I made it through that silly program........I feel like I could conquer the world!

I pray that all of you that are struggling to get there like I am, can conquer your "program 2" today!

Till next time.........I'll be unTHICKIN and rockin the THINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!