Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My demon......

He really really tries to wake up around that lovely time of the month that all of us lucky ladies have to deal with. He stretches, and yawns, and says to me...."Hey fatty......what's up? You are looking particularly disgusting today." He so loves to torment me. "You are so stupid and ugly........my goodness have you always looked like that?" He is evil, evil I tell you. That is when I use my powerful imagination to put the two of us in a boxing ring. Then I give him short arm punches to the face, followed by an uppercut and then finish him off with standing kicks to the chin that snap his head back until it pops off like Rockem Sockem Robots! That visual usually works for a few hours at least, until he shakes his head, rubs his jaw and starts in on me again! Oh how I want to kill him!!

On a brighter and less disturbing note..........today was weigh day! I lost another 2.8 pounds for a total of 7.4 pounds. Whoo hoo! Yaaay me! lol I've also lost 1.25 inches from my waist, 1 inch from my hips, 1/2 inch from my thighs (oh stalwart, sturdy thighs, you are always the slowest to go) 1 inch from my arms, and 1 inch from my bust. So that is really exciting! I am always scared to get on the scale. I'm following the plan just as I should and exercising, but I'm just always really scared to get on the scale. I know that there will most likely come a week where I won't lose anything and that terrifies me that I will quit. I've got to stay strong if that ever happens.

I will rely on my Lord and Savior to keep me strong.

Thank you dear Jesus for leading me to the WW program. Thank you for allowing me to lose weight and to begin to get my body healthy. I'm very thankful for the 7 pounds that I have lost and for the strength that You give me every day! I love you! Amen.........

Ps next week I will post an updated photo, because it will be one month since starting the program.

Till next time........I'm unTHICKIN and slowlyTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!