Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Canning this week

Yesterday I made dill pickles, today I canned green beans and made pickled mustard beans. Tomorrow I will be canning carrots. Our carrot crop was really wonderful this year! On Sunday morning EJ and I dug all the potatoes, most of the onions, and pulled the carrots. Now all that is left in the garden is broccoli, green beans, patty pan squash, peppers, tomatoes, and corn. Oh yes and lima beans and cucumbers.

The garden is in full swing, the goats are coming into season, and the rabbits are almost old enough to be bred! Things are busy busy busy here at Goodwife Farm!

Hope your homestead is bustling and busy as well!

Till next time............GOD BLESS FROM GOODWIFE FARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!