Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Picture of me........


Ok...........this is the first photo............first day of new plan..................please be kind...................it's not pretty!



















Are you ready.............................here goes.......................................

















This was just before I set out to do my elliptical machine................................(which I did for 20 minutes by the way, yay me!)












Deep breath...............................here we go............................








If you click on the picture you can see it in it's larger form..........if you are that brave! lol





Oh legs like stalwart oaks..........oh hips of padded glory................oh yea lovely flabby arms.............glorious double chin........................




Oh......whoops got carried away with my sonnet to myself there.............




Alright...................I'm ready to do this!






Lord, please give me the strength of character to turn my body into a temple that will be strong and healthy. You have blessed us so richly and we thank You for each and every day that we are alive to spread the message of Your Love and Devotion to us, Your humble children. Please forgive me where I fail You, as I am weak. I love you............






Til next time.........I'll be unTHICKIN and soTHINNIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!