Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So much to report...........

I finally got internet service back. I've been without since early Monday morning. I haven't had use of my tracker and that scared me a tad, but it's good practice for when we go on vacation in November. I kept careful track and wrote everything down. Now I'll get it all down in my tracker.

Today was weigh day......I lost 5.4 lbs! I'm sitting at 200.4 lbs, which means I'm just a breath away from onederland! Wow! I didn't expect that at all. I felt like I'd lost, but not that much. I had a gain of a little over a pound last week, so this was nice. I wasn't able to work out much at all this past week because of my back. This week I started week 4 on the Couch to 5 K program and was able to do it without any problem. I also did my weight lifting which I haven't done since last a week ago Saturday when I hurt my back. No worries on that part either so that felt really great! I also went to Salvation Army and bought a skirt that is a size 12 and it fits!

On Saturday I found a spot on my breast so I went to the doctor today to have it and another one on my hip removed and biopsied. Several years ago I had a malignant melanoma so I take these things very seriously. I'm hopeful that these two spots will be benign, but it pays to be careful. My doctor is leaving tomorrow on vacation, so it will be a while before I have any answers, but that's ok too.

My quilt is coming along nicely! I also visited my friend Deb today and we were talking about starting a quilting club where we can get together in each others homes and work on our quilting. That will be fun!

Well I hope you all are well and happy and good!

Til next time.....I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!