Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Onderland baby!!!!


So today is my WI and it's week 16 of the wonderful world of Weight Watchers. TOM had his toe on the scale but I still lost .6 of a pound and that puts me in ONDERLAND! Whoo hooo! I'm at 199.8 right now and my next mini weight loss goal is 191 which will make me weigh less than my darling husband. The photo is of my today. I am trying to do a split photo, but not having a darned bit of luck!

I've said this before and I know I'll say it again but I'm so thankful that my Jesus led me to WW. I've never felt better about myself, never felt or been healthier. I'm strong, I'm healthy and I'm getting stronger and healthier. I've lost 29 lbs and feel great! When I hurt my back this time, it only took a week to heal and I know it's because I'm much healthier and fit this time and it was so much easier for my body to bounce back. I know that whatever life tosses my way, I'm better equipped to handle it now and things will only improve. I'm learning to see food as fuel, albeit enjoyable fuel, and not as a fix all for everything.

Thanks fellow WW'ers for your support, encouragement and for sharing the ride! :)

Now I'm off to the treadmill! :)

Till next time.......I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!