Monday, January 24, 2011

Someone's Got a Birthday, I Wonder Who??

Me, Me, It's meeeeeee!!!!!

On Sunday, I will be turning 34 years young!  What is the best thing to do for your birthday?  Give somebody else a gift of course!  And since you all are my favorite folks in the world, there is nobody I'd rather give a gift to!

So......what can I make you do to enter to win my birthday present??  Hmm........let's see........GOT IT!

Stand on your right foot, in a corner, with the middle finger of your left hand in your right ear and your right hand rubbing your tummy while you twirl around in a circle............

Huh?  What's that?  Too hard!?!!  Ok, ok, I guess all you have to do is leave me a comment then.  That should be good enough!

What's that?  Now you want to know what you are entering to win, just in case it's a piece of worthless trash?  Hmmm, awfully demanding aren't ya?  Oh well, I guess I'll tell ya anyway. 

The winner will receive this bundle of goodies......................a hand knit scarf and hat set; knitted up with lots of love and only a couple mistakes, this gem of a handmade duo could be yours, as well as this pretty little crock and a button doll made by my mama!
The giveaway starts today and will end on Saturday at 5 PM.
  The winner will be chosen at random Saturday evening and will be announced Sunday morning, January 30, 2011............MY BIRTHDAY!!
 
Thanks for reading my blog and helping me celebrate my b-day!
 
 
 
God Bless.................
 
 


15 comments:

  1. Awww... Happy Early Birthday! What a happy fun post, I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your birthday is wonderful. What a fun way to celebrate .... by giving. The scarf and hat are beautiful. I hope you receive many great presents on your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoooo! Happy Birthday!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and it isn't too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to youuuu!

    Happy Birthday to youuuu!

    Happy Birthday Dear "The Goodwife"....

    Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Goodwife! I hope you enjoy your special day! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!!! I love reading your Blog!!!! (And I have the waterbath set (if that's what its called) to that crock)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well first of all a very happy birthday to you sweetie. You are a beautiful baby....says the old gal. :o)

    A giveaway!!! Woohoo, I just love a great giveaway girl!

    God bless and have a fun day filled with celebration and cake...piled high with yummy icin'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to you!!! Now we'll be the same age! Plus you and my niece have the same birthday. So I should always remember it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY, Happy, Happy, BIRTHDAY, To you, To you, To you! OLE~! (that's the Chi-Chi's version) Giving gifts is so much more fun than getting them ('cept for the surprise part!). Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this post - my side bar still says "more projects" -- ugh I don't know! -- But anyways - happy happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful week-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey girl, Happy B-day! What a beautiful pic of ya! Sorry I'm late getting to this, the hubs came in for a couple of days :)
    Anyways, hope your week has been good to ya so far, and stay warm!
    ~Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you have a good birthday and hope you get a big yummy cake!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 34???! You be a young pup still!!!! However...(feralwoman gets an herd mare evil jealous 48 year old woman glint in her eye...)


    Did you know that you have already lived through parts of five decades? 1970's, 80's, 90's, 2000's and now the 2010's...

    how young is 34 now, missie, uhmmm???!

    LOL with that beautiful face of yours you dont look a day over 21 - I bet you get carded when you buy spray paint!

    Have the Happiest of birthdays, goodwife!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!