To enter, tell me what you think (or know) these phrases mean in my neck of the woods. I'll pick the winner by random, but I'm very interested to hear what you think. If you'd like tell your friends about it so we can see what they think! I'll pick the winner next Wednesday, September 22. If you win, you'll get two of my homemade dish rags. Not much, but fun at any rate!
So, on to the contest...............
- If I were to say "My kid has granny beads"..........what do I mean?
- If I were to tell you "My husband is goin' hoggin' on Saturday"......what's he up to?
- When my daughter was little I used to tell her to "skin a cat" quite a lot, what was I telling her to do?
- If I go to my favorite place on a Friday night and tell 'em "I'll have a horseshoe" what am I asking for?
- If I say "The Paintiff and I were cuttin cookies all weekend" what were we doing?