Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Rules......."A" day report...........

K.........so as promised here is the update on my New Rules of Lifting for Women "A" day. Started week 5 today................

An "A" day consists of
  • Squats
  • Bent over dumbbell rows
  • Pushups
  • Step-ups
  • Prone jacknife crunches on the swiss ball

On my squats I'm doing 80 lbs for 3 sets of 10 reps;

bent over dumbbell rows I'm doing 30 lbs (again that's a 30 lb dumbbell in each hand) for 3 sets of 10 reps;

3 sets of pushups 10 reps (I'm doing those on our roman bench right now, getting closer to the floor every week!);

35 lbs (35 lb dumbbell in each hand) on my step-ups for 3 sets of 10 reps, and that's 10 reps each leg, do one leg then switch, legs and that's a set;

and doing 3 sets of 12 reps on the jacknife.

Then I go ahead and do my 200 crunches for the crunch challenge on WW. I did take a video of me doing the squats, but it's not the best as I had to do it myself. Will try and get a better one soon, if anybody is interested. I'm gonna be makin' some funny faces, but you squat 80 lbs and see what you look like ;) I think I'll be here for the next few workouts. It's getting pretty heavy and I don't want to lose my form. I'll see how it goes.

Till next time.........I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!