Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Goodwife's Fantasy.........

Sometimes I fantasize about a world................a world in which peace reigns.............a world where I don't curse and gnash my teeth...................a world of supreme happiness and joy. In short a world with no dogs!

I was out in the free-cockin freezin' cold last evening doin' my feedin'. The three big girls had all been outside blowin' the cobs out for about 1/2 a hour or so. When I went out to feed, one of them had had enough and wanted to come in. I let her in on the back porch while the other two stayed outside playing while I did chores. I came in to this............ps.....I have no mudderfudgin clue why this picture won't switch to the right way......but I'm tired of messin' wid it!!!!


Which dog did it? Was it this one? She really looks like a trouble maker!



Or how about this one? She appears to have some schmutz on her face.........



Or maybe this one? It's the little ones you gotta watch out for!




Nope..........it was THIS one........looking all casual here, although I do detect a hint of smugness about the eyes. And I'm pretty sure that she isn't nervously licking her chops, but actually sticking her tongue out at me. This is the same dog that gave me THIS little gift a few months ago.




Till next time.............GOD BLESS FROM GOODWIFE FARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!