- I love my Jesus more than I can even begin to express. I've never once doubted that He is the Son of God, that He walked this earth, and that He died on the cross for all of our sins no matter how undeserving we are. I have unshakable, childlike Faith.
- I love my husband with a passion and intensity that I've been told by more than one woman on more than one occasion isn't healthy. To which I respond......sucks to be you for not loving your man that way. If you don't open yourself up to that kind of love, and vulnerability you are missing a relationship that is indescribable. He is my best friend in the world and there is no one on the planet that I'd rather spend time with. We've been married for almost 14 years and there's never been a day that I was with him and wishing I was somewhere else!
- I will support my little girl in whatever she wants to do with her life. There is nothing that she could do to shake my belief in her and love for her. I tell her that wherever she goes and whatever she does, me and Daddy will be right here. Spread your wings and fly baby!
- I don't like little kids much and really have no love for babies. I mean I loved my baby every second of her life, but now have no desire to hold, cuddle, coo at, feed, nurture or otherwise have anything to do with babies!! Hence the reason that I have only one child! I even "closed the factory down" about 6 years ago to insure that I didn't have any more!
- I cuss...........ALOT! And not just the nice parlor words either. My daughter has a cussin' jar for Mama, and I'm supposed to put 50 cents in it every time I say a cuss word. She has given me a free pass for damn and hell, but let me tell you, there ain't enough quarters in the world......... I tend to cuss like a drunken sailor who's been shanghaied by pirates in the Pacific in a leaky canoe!
- Since we are on the topic of drunkenness, I don't drink and neither does the Hubs. Neither of us have any use whatsoever for alcohol of any kind. Just don't see the point.
- I like to drive......fast.......and squall tires, and cut cookies (that means spin the car around in case you ain't a hillbilly)
- I don't go to church. Not enough room here for me to list all the reasons why. It's enough to say that I don't. The most important thing is listed in No. 1 though, so don't worry about me.
- I've got no sympathy for quitters, whiners, drama queens, or babies. I'm a shit or get off the pot kinda gal. Just do it, don't talk about it, don't discuss it to death, for pete's sake don't WHINE about it.......just.....do..........it! There is nothing that you can't achieve if you want it bad enough, be it a good relationship, a nice house, whatever. If you want it, figure out a way.
- I've broken the law before. I won't list which ones here, suffice it to say that I've got alot of respect for the law..........at least the ones that make sense to me. I am a very MORAL person. Legal does not equal Moral.........and some things that ARE legal are very very immoral. So I pick and choose........sue me.
- I'm very selfish when it comes to friendship.........and I've lost friends over it. Nothing gets in the way of my time with my husband and my daughter. Some women can't handle that, oddly enough, and they like to tell me that I'm obsessed or that I need to get a life of my own. I won't try to explain it all here, it's really more of a face to face sort of discussion. Nuff to say that if you are going to be my friend, it's going to be on my terms. If that ain't good enough for you, then you can get steppin'. If you can't understand that I have no desire to hang out with you when my man is at home.........then you can take a hike. I'll spend time with you while he's at work, but when he is at home, I want to be with him. My man is gone 12-14 hours a day, 5 days a week, we go to bed at 8 pm and get up at 4 am. That gives me 2 hours a day to see him and be with him Monday - Friday. Why in hell would I want to go shopping with you on a Saturday when I could be spending the day with him???
- I like to be by myself. I really don't know how to expound on this one......just that I do like my own company.
- I like really angry music sometimes. Eminem, Rehab, Theory of a Deadman, Saliva, Buckcherry. I also like classic country and hard rock, but when you are having a really bad day, there is nothing like a little Marshall Mathers, or Texas Hippie Coalition to bang your head to! And nothing makes me feel sexier than dirty, sexy lyrics!
- I like purses. It's about the only girly fetish that I have. I have tons of purses and the first thing I look at when I go to Goodwill or Salvation Army is the purses!
- I like to lift weights and be strong. This may be something you already know about me, but I mean it. I want to be strong. Freakishly strong and I want to be muscled up. Not like a steroid chomping lady body builder, but I want people to be able to look at me and go.....wow, she lifts, ya know?
K...........enough of my blabbing. Please do this too........it's pretty fun and cool and neat to learn surprising things about folks!
Till next time........still unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!