Thursday, June 3, 2010

What a Difference Some Squats Make...........



So yesterday was liftin' day, that makes today a runnin' day.  This is the first time I've ever run after a squat day................can I just get a WOWSA!?!  Big difference in the way my legs and bootay felt today.  I made it though and felt great!  I did have to stop and walk for 60 seconds at the top of the big hill and I don't usually have to do that, but that's ok.  I'm sure that after a coupla weeks of lifting and running I'll be stronger and faster than ever. 

This guy was waiting in my front yard to cheer me on when I got home!
I know it's a snappin' turtle and not a tortise but still..........I'm the tortise baby and slow and steady wins the race!  ;) 
K........enough of the corn pone.........I got some crunches to do!
Till next time..........I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!


1 comment:

  1. Good job! I always say that to myself "slow and steady wins the race!" I especially use it when I run long distances. I foresee me saying it alot in the future!

    ReplyDelete

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!