Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lettin it all hang out......


Ok, so on our vacation I let it all hang out. I didn't drive 750 miles to hide in a mu-mu! I know that this has been a topic of conversation around AG and perhaps on a few blogs. As some of my readers may know, I'm usually a pretty confident girl. I love myself (because every single pound of me is worth loving) and most of the time feel pretty attractive regardless of my size. However, when I got home and downloaded my pictures, I wasn't thrilled with this one! I'm posting it though because I'm still a beautiful woman with a terribly sexy husband! Besides at any given moment there were around 20 people on the beach, none of whom were 25 and supermodel sexy!

Till next time.......I'm unTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!