Tuesday, November 3, 2009

17 week update.........

Hopped on the scale this morning (I wonder how long it will be before I stop being nervous about getting on???) and I'm down another 2.6 lbs. This brings my 17 week total to 31.8 lbs, and puts my weight at 197.2! I feel fabulous and strong and just so good to be learning how to work through my emotions, from fear, to anxiety, to frustration, to plain ole boredom in other ways than stuffing my fat face! However, as I've stated before, losing it has never been a problem for me, it's keeping it off that has been my achillies heel. Therefore I try not to get too cocky and just keep praying that I will be able to make these changes permanant ones and that I will keep the focus on my HEALTH, where it belongs!

My stats since July 7, 2009 (17 weeks) are as follows

Weight lost......... 31.8 lbs
Inches lost
Waist............4
Hips..............4.5
Thighs...........5
Arms.............2
Bust...............3

Till next time..........I'mstillunTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!