Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baking this morning.......


I felt the urge to bake today so I made my Caramel Fudge Cake and my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! They are both so yummy. The banana bread is actually pretty good for you, but the other is just death on a saucer! I cut it in tiny little squares and then freeze it. Then I take out a little square, put it in a 3/4 cup bowl, nuke it for about 30 seconds, and top it with homemade goat milk ice cream! YUMMY! The recipes for both of these are on my website http://www.goodwifefarm.com/

Hope you are all having a great weekend, with the people you love, doing what you love! Till next time......


GOD BLESS FROM GOODWIFE FARM


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!