To be together,
Happy 15th Anniversary to The Man, My Man, My Best Friend!
3) The Youngun isn't named after any family members, but her middle name is after a Canadian rocker who just had a baby boy on Christmas Day.
4) Since our first date, The Man and I have never spent a night apart..........not once.
5) Our entire marriage folks have been saying to us......just wait until you've been married 2 years....5 years....7 years.....10 years.....12 years, meaning we won't be as in love and desirous of spending so much time together. We are still waiting.......
6) We work on our marriage every single day. We don't let stuff slide to the side. We've watched marriages fall apart and we are smart enough to know how it happens. We are both very committed to keeping ours strong and healthy.
7) We love to have fun and laugh. Supper around our table is a pretty wild time, between the three of us.
8) We eat supper together at the table every night. We use cloth place mats and napkins and hold hands to say grace. Don't get me wrong though, f@rting, burping, and laughing are always runnin' rampant! :oD
9) The Man was at the infamous 1991 riot at the Guns and Roses concert at Riverport. He was so mad 'cuz Axl was singing Rocket Queen (one of his most favorites) when he threw down the microphone and stormed off stage. We still love classic G N' R though, and no 80's rocker can compare to W. Axl Rose!
10) The first 6 years of our marriage we slept in a 3/4 bed. That is bigger than a twin, but smaller than a full/double. It's now The Youngun's bed.
11) The Man has been beside me through my ups and downs with weight over the past 15 years and has always made me feel sexy, desirable and like an excellent specimen of womanhood. I can't even express how sexy that makes him....and he's really sexy anyway!
12) I've never met somethin' I couldn't cook and he's never met a motor he couldn't take apart and put back together (pre-computerized of course)
13) He said I looked like Janis Joplin on our wedding day. That's the biggest compliment he could give because he thinks Janis is the bees knees!
14) I've had three wedding rings. They keep breaking! The first set we got fixed three times and it broke again so I just put it up and started wearing a twisted silver and copper band. Then it broke so The Man bought me a new set for Christmas. It's missing a diamond but is showing no signs of breakage. We also don't buy expensive jewelry. My first and last set came from Wal-trash and the braided band was 15 bucks from Silver Dollar City. I loved it and want to buy another one if we go back.
15) The Man has 7 tattoos and I have 5. We each have a web on our left shoulder with The Youngun's name in it.
To read our story, you can click here........