Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Look what we saw!







This picture shows how high the den is. That is my husband standing down on the ground in the white shirt. The circle and
arrow are pointing to where the den is.



We were taking a walk in the timber behind our house on Memorial Day to look at our creek. We had very heavy rains all day Monday and we wanted to see how high the creek was. I took my camera along as I'm always looking for a photo op! As we were walking down in the back something caught my eye, high up in a tree. Luckily I had the camera with me! It was a momma coon carrying her baby back up to the den. I guess they must have been down playing, or else the old den got wet so she was moving them to higher ground. Well she for sure picked high enough ground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!