Thursday, November 5, 2009

I DID IT!!!!!


I cannot even tell you all how I feel right now. I feel like Richard Simmons, Susan Powter, and Tony Little all rolled into dynamo of energy and power!!! Ok, so I'm doing the C25K right? Yup I surely am. Well today was week 5 day 3.......20 minutes of uninterrupted jogging. As I was driving back from taking my daughter to school I was telling myself.....Self... you are so not ready for this! Then I proceeded to kick Self's @$$ because I refused to defeat myself before I even got started! So I headed off on my walk, telling myself to just jog as long as I could, no shame if I didn't make it the full 20 minutes and if I had to vary my pace then so be it. Well GUESS WHAT????? Didya guess yet? That's right, I MADE IT!! 5'3", 197 lb, 32 years old MADE IT! And I did it outside! Well not it, I mean I have done IT outside but I'm talking about jogging right now!

During the last 5 minutes of my 20 minute jog I was at the bottom of a nice stretch of hill and really wanted to give up, but I did it. Seriously, I'm sitting here with sweat rolling down the back of my head, and I've got to go lift my weights and do my crunches, but I just had to come in here and tell you all that I did it, and you can too, we can beat this overweight monkey off our backs! I shall shout it from the rooftops.....

Weight Watchers, you've created a monster........just call me FITNESS-STEIN!!


Til next time, I am as alwaysunTHICKINandsoTHINNIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you'd like to comment, I love to hear from folks and I will do my absolute very best to comment back or answer any questions!